- 2 whole cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 4 limes, juiced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2.5 cup blended oil
What you need:
- A blender and a squeeze bottle
- Or a fancy blender that will gradually add the oil
How to make:
- Combine garlic, onion, herbs, orange juice, juiced lemons and limes, salt and pepper in the blender. Measure the oil and pour in the squeeze bottle.
- Pulse to chop the garlic, onion, and herbs.
- Continue to pulse while slowly (painstakingly!) adding the blended oil to emulsify
How to enjoy:
- On a salad – Arugula is recommended. Add crumbled cheese and fresh fruit!
- As a marinade – Pork loves citrus!
- Get creative – Add ice and your favorite clear booze in the blender for a super fresh-tasting daiquiri!